Need: Early identify issues with planned changes in the same components. Ideally highlight all issues in a board appended a component one or more issues in the board is also appended to.
Example: Issue 1 has change in component A, Issue 2 has change in component B. Issue 2 has change in component A and B. Issue 4 has change in component C. I would like to write a query returning Issue 1-3 which are "sharing" components without having to specify components (there are many).
Not sure if JQL can do this. So any alternative approaches would be appreciated.
In the dashboard I can create a statistics view returning and sorting all components which groups and sorts the issues on components which is the closest I have come solve to this need.
(With SQL one could join and group by and rollup the issues and filter>=2 to find components with more than one issue and return all issues appended to these components.)