I don't know how to configure permissions in jira but maybe with this question I can start to understand and have a starting point.
I'm creating some projects. In total there are 7 projects. So far I've created 5 and went to take a look.
When creating these projects, I choose the option to automatically create the workspace in confluence (at least it looks like that).
However, each member that I invite to access the projects can see the documents of other projects I created... In fact, I want a confluence (private workspace) for EACH project.
And at the time of the email invitation, I don't want the user to see "everything" in the organization. I want each guest user to see only the projects they are supposed to work on and their associated workspaces! (not the entire organization wiki).
Honestly, it's very confusing to understand the logic of this.
You invite the user and he comes in "seeing everything!!!"