I am trying to think of a "Best way" to setup my SLA's for problem tickets. The issue I am having is that I now have agents that are not just in one location (timezone)
Initially our SLA's were
Critical == 4 hours
Major == 8 hours
Minor == 32 hours
Trivial == 40 hours
Where our calendar was 9-5 Eastern
Now we have Agents in France as well. So this calendar will no longer work.. If I change our Calendar to cover between 3AM - 5PM (that covers us pretty much between our supporting time zone) The Sla's won't work, as the specific agents that get assigned the ticket may be asleep. I cannot find a way to create a calendar based on the Assignee and such.
Does anyone have a best practice or Idea? I know I could just increase my SLA's to math, but if I move my Critical to 8 hours then it sort of defeats the purpose.
Thanks for the input!