Dear Team,
One of the teams I am working with, have got a unique requirement of showing the total number of story points for all the stories/Tasks slotted in various different future sprints.
The team have adopted SAFe practices & hence out of the PI planning, they have a rough sprint plan having stories and tasks estimated (in story points - using the story points field in Jira cloud) & slotted in future sprints.
The intent is to provide leadership with a view of total no. of story points planned for each sprint.
I am aware JQL - out of the box will not support this. Hence looking at a plugin like Script Runner/Enhanced Search but wanted to confirm that this does unlock the aggregate functions like Sum/Totals that I can use in writing advanced JQL queries?
if someone can redirect me to an example JQL that does a sum on story points field - that would be awesome
Thanks in advance.
Mit