Hi
I'm grooming my cloud my Groups, I have multiple groups and I want to merge them and put it in a group to another group.
How can I achieve this in Bulk, is this possible ?
Regards
Baris
Heya,
The following would be my take. Interested to hear what others suggest
You could try using the User provisioning REST API to bulk update (The User provisioning REST API REST API (atlassian.com)). I'd recommend trying this in a test instance first since you will be using PUT
Please do let me know if you would like any further clarification!
Regards,Justus
That's pretty much the answer I would have given if you hadn't got there first!
There is no "move", it's "add it to the new group, remove it from the old", and there's nothing built into Jira to do this en-masse. I too would recommend a look at the REST API
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.