Hi I was trying to use Number fields for our project, where we needed to enter number with at least 4 decimal points, but not more then 3 were allowed for some unknown reason?
For example: 0,4657 we were not able to input, only 0,465, which is causing us issue, as we need to add these to requests on daily basis. Have not found really a good solution for this. I have gone through addons like Custom fields for JIra, but I have not found any indication, that it would make it possible. I thought about text field, but that cannot restrict person entering values from entering plain text and thus making it really harder.
Also I have tried to migrate issues with input like 0,464 to different project and it would not allow it for again - unknown reason without changing it to 0.464 - not sure why, any ideas?
It more and more seems like custom fields are not so custom, as you cannot really set any rules for them and tell them how they should work...