1- I would like to get the communications post from a slack channel to show up directly to a confluence page, how can I do this.
AND/OR
Is it possible to message within a confluence page without having to update it after each post?
Hi @MJ ,
Welcome to the Community!
The official Confluence Cloud for Slack app provided by Atlassian currently focuses on Confluence -> Slack. You can do things like add comments, likes, or to add pages to your "Saved for later" list in Confluence from Slack, but these actions are based on a trigger (page creation, update, or new comment) from within Confluence.
I had a quick look into our Market place and I see few apps which might be of interest to you and achieve what you are looking at
slack-pinboard-for-confluence
I hope above helps. Have a good day!
Thanks,
Srinath T
@MJ , There are some paid apps also available on market place. You might want to check on them and go for the one which suits you best.
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.