Hi,
While trying to add a note in between a numbered list, it automatically takes me to the bottom of the list.
For ex, I have a numbered list from 1 to 11 and I want the note below number 7, how do I do this.
Hi @Debadatta Dutta welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I never noticed this, but it seems it's impossible to nest 2 different macros.
However, there's a suggestion you can vote for: CONFCLOUD-67862
At the end of the numbered item above where you want to the note, are you able to enter a soft return (SHIFT + Enter), and then create a note?
It has always worked in the past.
Hi Bill,
Thank you for your suggestion, I tried this. But this isn't working either.
Hello @Debadatta Dutta , I just tried it on my cloud instance, and it still works:
@Bill Bailey Even after publishing the page?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.