Looking for documentation/training for customers where it shows how to use the portal from sign up, logging in to managing their tickets etc.
Hello @Eric Muriuki
I have not found any specific section for 'Portal' in the documentation. So you will need to search the overall documentation, available here.
I have tried to search the keyword 'Portal', the result set of which is available here.
Kindly accept the answer if this helps.
@Eric Muriuki Most of Atlassian's documentation is on setup and configuration. Here are a few on using the help center.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/view-requests-in-the-help-center-968670099.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/using-the-help-center-939926561.html
Hi @Gaurav from the link it is too generalized and there are clear guides for admins and agents. Where can I get a guide specifically for customers?
Thanks @Brant Schroeder , I got a bit of it not the whole documentation so am having to piece items together.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.