Hey guys,
Im looking for a way to create X number of tasks based upon a custom field I created. Ideally the automation would look at a create task template I created and then create a duplicate of that task X number of times.
For instance If I specified, created 10 tasks from this task. It would duplicate all relevant data from the parent task. Right now I have a manual solution working using manual triggers. However this is not a flexible solution. I would love to know the best way to handle this kind of process.
For this example Im filtering by the +5 custom field I created. To make this work currently I have to manually create 5 create task components. All of them will have the same settings so it feels silly I have to set this up.


I would love to know the right way to handle this!