when I am generating my License for jira Cloud, i select the left button as the picture.
it turn away the page.
and i select the next.
and click the agree. But there were nothing to happend. And i can't get my license anyway, please help me!!!!!!!!!
Hi @m_4ever
Since it is cloud, there will be a Jira site with a trial. Can you reach your newly created site which is like xxx.atlassian.net? If it is not created somehow, please try this link.
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/free
I can't created the site. I think it could not create successful. I had tried the link above.
I clicked the Agree button when I created the site, and I expected there would jump to the next step, but it didn't.
What about creating a new site, same problem? If it doesn't work, you can contact support team. https://support.atlassian.com/.
Hi @m_4ever ,
my suggestion is to ask to Atlassian support through . https://support.atlassian.com/
Fabio
Hey @m_4ever - Can you update here with what your actual solution was?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.