Hi, I recently set up a board and can't add any new columns. I want to add a "review" column in-between "in progress" and "done" but none of my current settings will allow me to update the board. Here are all the views I am seeing. Thanks in advance
Hi @Hannah Weintraub,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Because you are using a Jira Work Management project (previously known as business project), the way you add a new column to the board is to change the workflow. So go to Project settings > Workflows and add Review as a status and this will be reflected on the board.
Hi Mikael,
Can you share how I would add "Review" to the workflow? I don't see that option in Project settings > workflow. Screenshot below
You should see the pen icon in the action column
Since you are in a work-managed project you could also edit the workflow by going to Settings > Issues > Workflows and edit it from here.
Hi, I'm not seeing those setting options either. Just the below:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.