Hello, I have crated a pie chart under dashboard to show projects status (Red, Yellow, and Green). However, the color for Yellow status on the pie chart is "Blue" and I can't seen to change the color on the pie chart to Yellow. Please help~
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The colours on the built-in pie chart gadget are fixed, not configurable. You can't tie them to any data.
You will need to find (or write) an app that can do configurable colours in pie charts.
Hi @Ryan Davis,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
The out-of-the-box gadgets doesn't allow you to change the colors used, in order to do that you need an app like Custom charts for Jira reports.
Thank you, Mikael. I will try this app and hope this will do it.
I would like to ask, why the coloing scheme of the pie charts is so strange?
In TestRunStatus
Conditional pass is RED and Fail is BLUE.
In Overall Test Results
Conditional pass is bright green, Pass is green and Fail is red.
This does not seem to be very intuitive. Can that be changed so that Fail is always red?
Is there any update or is the customized pie chart going to be resolved? plugins are not always an option for customers. without the customized colours the pie chart and reporting feature is useless. this is a big oversight from atlassian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.