I'd like to indicate how long a ticket has been in progress by changing the colour of the card.
Hi @benjamin.ugbene
Possible solutions depend upon what you mean by "in progress" and if you are using a Company-managed project:
1) If "In Progress" is an actual status value and you are using a company-managed project, you could set a card-color filter with JQL such as:
status = "In Progress" AND status CHANGED TO "In Progress" BEFORE -2d
2) If instead you have multiple different status values (and board columns) with a category of "in progress" you could use a card-color filter of:
statusCategory = "In Progress" AND statusCategoryChangedDate <= -2d
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @benjamin.ugbene ,
there's no option to do that. My suggestion is to try to put in place an automation that, based on timing in In Progress status, will add some info to that ticket like a label.
Example :
- use Scheduled trigger that runs every hour
- Configure a JQL search like
status changed TO "In progress" BEFORE -2d
- Add Label "MyLabel" to that issue.
On board, please add Label to Card Layout ( https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-cards/ )
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Thanks
Cheers
I think this `statusCategoryChangedDate` is what I was after. I'll try I on Monday
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.