I want to create a sub-task under Story, but currently I do not see the sub-task issue type when I click on 'Create a Child issue'. How do I enable it? Please help.
Hi @swayamsiddha.choudhury
It can be either an intermittent problem or a permission issue.
If the user does not have the 'create issue' permission, it can also be the reason.
Please use the permission helper to confirm that the user can create issues in the project.
@Tuncay Senturk _Snapbytes_ Thank you for your answer. I think it was an intermittent problem.
Additionally, is there a way I can create/add different issue types such as Bug or Defect under a Story? I was able to do this on my classic project, but it is not available in next-gen project?
Thanks!
As far as I know, you should be able to add sub-task or sub-bug type issues.
You can only enable a single "sub-task" in team-managed projects, you can't have different types of them (yet)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.