Hi all,
I'm finding an issue where I change the text style on a piece of selected text (e.g. from 'normal text' to 'heading 2') and it not only changes that text style of that selected piece of text, but also changes the text style of text I haven't selected both above and below this piece of selected text.
Steps to replicate:
1. Select string of text with cursor.
2. Select text style editor drop-down list. Choose 'heading 2'.
Expected result: only the text I have selected changes to 'heading 2'.
Actual result: the text I have selected changes to 'heading 2' AND text I haven't selected both above and below this selected text also changes to 'heading 2'. The end result is that I have a whole paragraph above and above my heading also looking like 'heading 2'.
** any suggestions on how to fix this issue would be very much welcomed
**