I am working on the architecture and design of Confluence- specifically landing pages. can someone help with this? I would love to see some great examples. This is without any added app support - just using confluence.
Hi @[deleted],
Welcome to Atlassian community.
You should go through this training on youtube which has some useful tips when creating page's.
I hope the above info helps. Have a good day!
Thanks,
Srinath T
This helps but I was hoping to see some examples of how people have creatively used Confluence and made landing pages. Thank you for your help!
@[deleted], Also, you might want to check this page which has some macro suggestions as well.
@[deleted], ok you can actually use the different templates which already exist. There are lot of macros available to enhance the look and feel. You can refer below pages
Have a good weekend.
Hey @[deleted]we at K15t created some videos about Confluence and how to use it the best way, from our perspective.We also have two videos which might help you.
The first one is about using specific macros to make your page more attractive to readers while the second one is about using macros to create an overview of your space or a section of the space.I hope this is helping!Cheers,Steffen
Hello -
Thank you! I appreciate these examples. These are very helpful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.