We have existing filters on our account and I just want to add the SUMMARY field as a value in the Parameter section up top alongside other fields. It seems when I add the SUMMARY field and input a value "WC" for instance it runs and brings back the defects with "WC" in the summary title which is what we want at that moment. I then take the WC value out and it goes to "ALL" which is good too, awaiting the next time sometime a user may need to enter a value to search for. However when set to "ALL" the field drops from the parameter list after the next refresh or save attempt and we can't seem to make it stay. It is a field already in the columns of the field but other parameters are also columns in the query results below so that doesn't seem to be the issue. Any help?