Hi Team
I want to build an integration between Slack and Jira for Service Desk management. Our platform users should be able to raise Jira tickets from Slack by filling out a form and incidents should get raised from the Slack window itself. Please let me know the possibilties.
Hi @Aniruddha Maurya , welcome to the Community!
We recently added Chat as a native function of Jira Service Management Cloud. Here are the details:
If you are a project admin for a service management project, you can easily set this up! To set up Chat in your service project:
Cheers,Daniel
I stumbled upon this tread and this sounds very interesting.
We would like to add this service also to our customers, or a selection of them, as a pilot.
I'm just wondering how this 'ask for request' or 'chat' can be shown in an application/website? Is this under the form of a Widget of some sort?
Are you aware of examples that we can see?
Thanks for sending me in the right direction.
Cheers,
Will
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.