I have added a custom Label field called "Customer Name"
I want to add this as a filter on my board to track the work done under each customer.
What JQL query I should write to add this Label field filter on my backlog view
Thanks
Aditi
Hi @Aditi Sodhani
If you working in company-managed project, below is the answer
To add the labels to the card (issue) in boards, navigate to the board settings - then under card layout option you need to add the labels to show the labels of issue in cards
If you are working in team-managed project, you will need to create filter that consists of the projects issues & a new board to modify the view since team-managed project does not allow to do it (follow the above instructions to configure the labels view)
Let me know if you have any further queries
Thanks,
Pramodh
Thanks @Pramodh M , I am working out of team managed project.But My question is how to add a label as a filter. I already have a customised Label created called customer name. I want this label as a filter on my backlog.
If you want to show issues with the label you have created, create the quick filter under board settings
Add the JQL
label = "DANCOURT"
This will enable a quick filter view on the board to show the issues with label DANCOURT
There is no way to automatically get a filter with all possible values for "Customer Name" is there? I have to manually create separate quick filters for each customer..?
There is for instance such a filter option for Epic:
I would really want this, but then for fixVersion in my case, so for every new release there will automatically be an option to select this.
I have same problem, say we have 30+ of customers , you suggest me to have 30+ quick filters?
Is there any update in this regard?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.