We have a small team of developers working on Kanbans in Jira Software. And therefore have premium for a team of 10. We were hoping we could get our 10 stakeholders access to just the general information (Ticket name, updated, last comment)
I created a confluence page and have inserted the Software Macro. The table is configured and working when I view it.
When an end user goes to the link, they get the error "JIRA Project doesn't exist or you don't have the permission to view it."
I have added the jira group to the filter permissions
I have added the jira group to the "Browse Projects" Permission in the board settings
Once I added the user to the Jira Software product, the table appeared.
Is it a true statement to say that in order to view the issue status on a kanban on a confluence page, the user has to be a licensed Jira Software user?
If false, then what am I missing?
If true, is there another way to make this work?
(I hear I should be able to set permissions to public but 1. I would rather not and 2. I do not see that as an option.

