Is there a JQL Query to use historical data to see original date and the final date of a sprint.
I am trying to use a historical data to query this to find the dates of what I originally put for the sprint and where it actually ended.
Unfortunately the WAS operator only works on a very select group of built-in fields:
(Note: This operator can be used with the Assignee, Fix Version, Priority, Reporter, Resolution, and Status fields only.)
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-operators/#Advancedsearchingoperatorsreference-WASWAS
I've not tried this add-on, but it purports to let you export issue history if you needed to do analysis on custom fields:
Issue History for Jira
I think there used to be something similar for Server/Data Center...
Ah, I think I was remembering the venerable Time in Status add-on, but I'm not 100% sure the whole history is available.
Another app I found that looks interesting is this:
Issue History Collector
And this is a pretty great article by @Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP on how you can probably extract this information using the REST API:
Extracting complete issue history via API
Alas, none of this is as simple as a JQL query though.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.