Hi There! I have three templates in three separate projects that I clone every time we onboard a new customer. These templates have subtasks that block each other (cross-project). I'm trying to figure out a way for these linked subtasks to automatically populate the new cloned ticket so that I don't have to manually find the new cloned ticket and update the linked task. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Hello @Ana-Rita Silva
If you don't mind using an add-on, I would suggest Elements Copy& Sync, which will let you automate the creation of subtasks (with static or dynamic values automatically populated) every time you clone one of your main three templates.
I'm the Product Manager of this app (which is free for up to 10 users, and has a free month trial for all), so I'll be able to guide you if you have any question.
Kind regards,
Julien
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.