I am in a team managed project. We use the scrum board for two week sprints.
My problem is that
In the backlog view, I do not see an accurate "story point estimate" count for the Resolution DONE
If I look to the sprint burnup report, I see 27 story points DONE
If I look to the sprint in backlog, I see 15 story points DONE
I would like to see the sum of all story points with resolution = DONE in the backlog view counted in the green (done) category.
See example

Extra Info
- I have 3 statuses with resolution = DONE. Let's say status A, B and C. I see that status C is not being counted as DONE on the backlog. Even though in the workflow and everywhere else (sprint reports, charts) it is processed correctly as done. Also in the columns on my board, the status is on the last column and configured correctly.
- This was working as expected until a few days ago. Suddenly, I noticed I marked something as done with status C and that it did not reflect on the backlog view anymore. I don't know if something caused it specifically.