How can I place a JIRA dashboard into a Confluence page
Hi @bruce_white , welcome to the community!
You can use Jira macros in Confluence, and some 3rd party apps that can help with reports. I don't think you can display a Jira Dashboard directly on a Confluence page.
Jira Issues Macro:
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-jira-issues-macro/
Jira Chart Macro:
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-jira-chart-macro/
Jira Roadmaps Macro:
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-jira-roadmap-macro/
There are also some 3rd party apps that can help with reports:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/27447/table-filter-and-charts-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220493/custom-jira-charts-confluence-reports?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Please let me know if that helps.
Cheers,
Melo
Hi @bruce_white ,
The Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app kindly mentioned by @Melo is our add-on.
It supports the Jira Issues macro and allows you to create Jira dashboards right in Confluence.
The screenshots were taken for Server/Data Center where you can wrap macros directly one into another. As you have Cloud, you'll need to use the Table Toolbox macro for nesting. This macro is also provided by the app. Other steps and settings are the same.
Thanks @Melo and @Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
However the photo below is what I am trying to achieve. Seems like it would be a pretty straight forward implementation but I am not understanding the workflow provided above. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Your screenshot looks like a plain Jira Issues macro - check the first link given by @Melo.
Insert the macro, choose the required Jira instance connected to your Confluence and type in a JQL query to get the issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.