I'm trying to bulk move a number of issues to change their assigned Version.
This used to be very simple, selecting all the issues, right clicking and selecting "Bulk Move".
Now apparently this can only be done using an Advanced issue search.
So I'm trying to list all of the issues that I want to Bulk Move using Advanced issue search. The one thing they all have in common is the Epic they're assigned to. So I'm trying to search them by Epic Link, but there are no matches in the dropdown, so I can't select the Epic.

I tried also writing a JQL query manually:
"Epic Link" = CC-819
This also doesn't return any results.
So out of three things that used to work easily out of the box, nothing works anymore with NextGen projects. I can't explain how frustrated I am after hours of trying to get this to work.