I have many tickets in the 'Waiting for Approval' state where I am the approver.
How can I bulk approve these all at once?
I can't find an easy way to do this using Issue Navigator.
All I can do is edit all of the tickets and I am not sure which field I change to give my approval.
I tried Approval 1 status, Approval 2 status and Approval 3 status fields and setting them to Approved but the ticket still remains Waiting for Approval with me to click the Approve button.
Using Issue navigator, on one issue at a time, I can click the ... menu button and then click Approve. But this is time consuming.
Similarly, if I view all tickets in details view I can manually click the Approve button, then press the down arrow key to move to the next issue in the list and repeat the process, again, time consuming.
How can I select all issues and just approve them all at once? Am I missing something simple?
Many thanks.