Hi to all, how can I add time to a date for a task?
Thank you in advance and best regardsVasco
Hi @HandyMan , welcome on the community. Can you exaplain your question in more detail? What date on task do you mean?
Hi, Sure, When one creates an epic task you can add the the start and end day in the calendar but you can't add an hour !Would be nice to have this extra precision for specific issues that need it.
Thank you.
Hi @HandyMan I'm afraid you can't do it. Start date field is of Date type. You can add your own custom fields of Date Time type. Than you can configure automation which will sync "date" information from Start date field to your custom field. But I'm not sure if it is what you need....
Hi, thanks for the update, no, I literally just need the Date to be a datetime type.In this case I can not use it for my needs.thank you anyway.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.