I'm working at B2B Solution company and I'm using JIRA service desk for internal purpose such as day off request, IT equipment request, etc.
As you know, these kind of requests are only unnecessary but should not be leaked by the outside clients.
I'd like to collect the outside client's request using JIRA Service Portal, not E-mail or chatting anymore.
But If I allow them to access the service portal, they can see every internal projects such as IT equipment request..
In order to hide this kind of projects for outside clients, I can set the permission for every projects where I set 'Customers added by agents and admins', not 'Anyone with an account on https://<domain>.atlassian.net.
But if I set like above, I should add entire employees for every project manually and it seems impossible.
Therefore, I have no choice but to set it to 'Anyone with an account on https://<domain>.atlassian.net'.
I considered to create new jira service portal domain for outside clients,
But it would separate the tasks and it may cause a lot of confusion for jira users.
So how do I use jira service portal for both outside clients and internal employees, and make outside clients not be able to see the internal projects.