Can someone tell me how to get labels back for columns?I made a change so something and just realized these are missing
You need to drag statuses to the columns. Board setting > columns
This is what that area looks like. Am I missing something? Ps thanks for the help!!!It feels like I somehow broke a context menu?
Oh, I think I see. So you won't have labels in columns if there is but a single status mapped to the column. The labels are there if you have more than one status in a column so that when you drag and drop a card you know which status you're dropping it into. With that said I'm unsure what you had before and where are you think something might be broken.
@Stephen C Hauer , any update here? Does my last response help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.