Hi all,
I'm new to this community.
Current status:
- We're using Jira, Confluence etc already on-premise, but still OTRS as ticket system. My company wants to migrate the on-prem Atlassian stuff to the cloud and additionally, my task is to move from OTRS to Jira Service Managemnt (JSM).
- So, as a pilot project, I'm creating a JSM site in the Atlassian cloud (already working to some extent) - let's call it company-evaluation.atlassian.net
- Once processes are polished, I want to invite a "pilot-customer" to this JSM. This customer will create tickets etc in a productive way.
Now, I want to know:
Q1) Once the pilot is over and ALL of our customers shall migrate to JSM (coming from OTRS6, btw), will all the pilot-customer's tickets remain or do I need to start from scratch?
Q2) Let's assume that the URL will change from company-evaluation.atlassian.net to company-production.atlassian.net. Is that URL change possible when going live? Or would I need to move all data from company-evaluation to company-production?
Q3) Would the pilot phase (with a real customer and real "agents") require me to get into "paid mode", already?
Answers are highly appreciated. :-)
Thanks,
Horst