I put in a support ticket yesterday and there's been no response.
I looked around to see if there's an email/phone number to call, and it seems Atlassian is one of those vendors that try to do it all with as little chat support as possible.
So one of our team members got stuck with using Jira software.
-------------
JST-752547 I've added a fresh new user to the project by email, and his kanban board crashes
-------------
I've added a new user via project -> invite by email|
What happened:
A user got an error code 1JO3HLY while accessing the kanban board
What I did:
1. I've tried to remove his email from xxxx.atlassian.net
2. I've tried to remove his account and create a fresh one. After deletion, I got a message that deletion would take a month, so I canceled it.
Now there are even more errors
3 xxxx.atlassian.net says I cannot add mail@domain to the xxxx.atlassian.net because it is deleted (the system thinks it is deleted while it's not)