Hi,We use the free version of CheckList.We have just noticed that for one of our users this feature has completely disappeared (no more icons or functions visible in the cards).As it is the free version the admin can't change the visibility per user.How to make the add-on functional for everyone?Thanks
Hi @u2Bleank ,
welcome to the community!
In the free version if the user can view / edit the checklists, they should be able to view / edit the checklist.
2 things I can think off would be:
- Is the user using safari? there is a known problem I believe might impact
- Check the user settings of the user with him, maybe he changed some stuff and can't find them anymore.
- Tessa
Hi,Thanks for the quick reply!I'm able ( I'm the admin )to view and edit CheckList.The user doesn't use safari but Chrome and also tested with Firefox ( same problem ).- Options for Check list isn't available because the button isn't present :here what I get:And here what get the other user from the same issue :
And he hasn't moved it to the right? It would then be in the rightmost panel of the issue, not in your screenshot currently. (the big button would disappear with that as well).
That's it !Found the option on the bottom right and fixed the problem for himMany thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.