Hi hi
May i know where i can find the settings of Borad? thx thx
Hi @owen.chan ,
Classic Business project boards can not be modified like with Classic Software projects. There is not Board Settings.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Where-are-Class-Kanban-board-settings/qaq-p/1582964
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Switching-from-Business-Project-to-Software-Project/qaq-p/924820
BTW, What is a business project?
Hi Ollie,
The reason I'm asking this question is because I found that the case cannot be displayed on the board.
1) Jira_Board_1
2) Jira_Board_2
As you can see in the screenshot, there are many cases with the status "In Progress".But it doesn't show up on the Board.
Can you help to confirm if there is a problem with the settings? What should I adjust to get the display back to normal.
any filter applied?
It looks any issues without assignee in the list not show up in the board.
no. 0 filter applied
I've created the support ticket to follow up this issue.
>> JST-753282
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.