I'm new to Confluence but can't find the answer I'm looking for in the knowledge base or community feed.
Essentially I'm creating 70+ pages within a space called Onboarding. We want new staff to onboard certain information based on their role. Each new employee will only need see about 2/3 of the pages in this space, so the idea was to have a MASTER space (Onboarding) then re use pages from that space to create new role specific spaces (e.g. Marketing Team, Hardware Team, Software Team, Operations Team).
Can I do this? I can't see how I can reuse pages and I don't want to copy pages into other spaces as that defeats the purpose of having a master page that we only have to update once for every role space. If that makes sense....
So should I:
1) continue as I am, creating pages in one space that I can pull into other spaces, OR
2) treat the spaces as modules (e.g. a company intro module with 5-6 pages, a branding module with 3-4 pages, a product module with 10-14 pages, a software dev module with 12-16 pages etc etc) then pull those spaces into role specific spaces.
Instructions for how to pull in pages/spaces into other spaces would be super helpful as I can't seem to work out how to do this.