How to integrate my Outlook calendar with Jira/confluence without paying for their teams calendar?
@Joshan Mistry Welcome to the Atlassian community
If you do not want to utilize team calendar you would need to use an app from marketplace. Some of the apps are free up to 10 users otherwise both have a cost.
Hi @Joshan Mistry ,
Thank you for your question
as @Brant Schroeder already mentioned, there are some apps in the Atlassian marketplace which provide an integration between Outlook calendars and Confluence/Jira. If you want to work with real-time calendar data from your Outlook calendars in Confluence, this app might help: Outlook Calendars for Confluence | Atlassian MarketplaceHere's a short demo video: On point demo: Outlook Calendars for Confluence - YouTubeThis app is free up to 10 users.
Please note, that I work for yasoon (vendor of this app).I hope that could help.Have a great day, Patrick
Hi @Patrick Schüßler _yasoon_ ,
please identify yourself as the vendor of the product you mentioned according to the Community Guidelines https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Atlassian-Community-online-guidelines-for-Marketplace-and/ba-p/689723
Thanks!
Hi @Nicolai Sibler
Thanks for pointing this out. I've adjusted this accordingly.Best, Patrick
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.