One of our suppliers is also using Jira, let us call it Company A.
I would like to add one email from Company A to one of our Jira Groups.
To add someone they need to have a user ID unless you make the project open to anyone, and I don't think that is what you want from your message
OK.
Where can I get that from in order to tell them what to fetch?
Once I have their user ID shall I just use it to add the new member?
I guess I wasn't clear. They need a Jira user id.
1. I understood what you said, but I'm the one leading the process and I need to pass onto them some sort of steps on where to get the user ID.
2. Once they provide me their user ID to be added to my group, shall I just paste it, instead of the email address, inside the invitation box when adding a new user to the group?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.