I want to setup a product roadmap section where individual pages can be created, one per suggested change, and users can vote for a feature and a report lists the features sorted in descending order of votes so it shows from most popular to least popular.
I tried using Page Properties and Page Properties Report, including the 'Likes' metadata and the Likes appear great in the Page Properties Report but I can't sort on Likes. This would have been great as it doesn't involves Users editing a page in order to vote. The downside is without analytics we couldn't see who voted (which might be important).
I can add a Votes (Name) and Votes (Count) to the table on each page and tell users they have to add their name and increment the Count and then sort the report by Votes (Count) but that's a bit bleh.
I could just have the Votes (Name) in each table and maybe use Table Transformer to count the names (using SQL and/or regex) and add a new column as part of the report but that's beyond my capabilities. I would prefer the name to be a @mention but also OK if they have to type it in as text if there is a solution here.
I would love to hear any ideas on how to achieve this expanding either on my ideas above or any new idea.