I created custom fields and got filter view on the following picture:
When data is exported to Spreadsheet, several data is missing. Could you please help me? Thank you
Hi @Mohammad Febri Ramadlan
Welcome to the community!
Plesse provide some screenshots of your fields and the export. What type of custom fields are you using?
Regards
Hi @Fabian Lim I just uploaded the screenshot. I was using a dropdown type and most of what is missing is a dropdown type. Hope it's clear.
Thanks for sharing @Mohammad Febri Ramadlan and you are using the out of the box export correct? .
I didn't quite catch about the out of the box export you mentioned but in terms of export, we are trying to use "Open in Google Sheets" button on the top right corner as the following picture. Hope it helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.