When I look at the Board Settings (kanban board) for one of my boards I see an item titled "Projects in board" and it has a value of "This board contains 61 projects".
The board only shows 14 projects though.
I am concerned my query is working too hard.
"Team[Team]" = 5
AND (resolution = EMPTY OR resolution != EMPTY AND resolutiondate > startOfWeek(-4))
AND type not in (subTaskIssueTypes())
AND type != Epic
AND status in ("To Do", "In Progress", "In Review", Blocked, Done)
AND fixVersion in unreleasedVersions()
ORDER BY project ASC
The purpose of this board is to track the work the team is doing for the current iteration. This why I am doing each part of this query:
1. Restricts the issues to ones assigned to this Shared Team
2. Don't include Done issues older than 3 weeks plus elapsed days this week. I do this because the dropdown on the Board Setting page for this seems to have no effect.
3. I dont want to see sub-tasks
4. I dont want see to epics
5. I am only interested in the statuses listed
6. The issue must not already be released.