On one of our scrum boards, when viewing an active sprint...
Have you opened a support case with Atlassian Support to get assistance investigating the issue?
Is this occurring on boards for Company Managed projects, Team Managed projects, or both?
Thanks for the quick response. No I haven't opened a support case yet. I'll do that.
It's occurring in company managed projects. We aren't using Team Managed projects.
Can you provide any screen images of what you see?
When you are filtering by a person, are you using the built in avatars for Assignees or are you using a Quick Filter?
Does it happen regardless of which user is logged in and selecting the filters?
Have you tried other browsers?
I'm on a Mac. I've tried using Safari and Chrome. Same results. Others on my team are on PC's and having the same issue.
I have admin permissions, others to do not.
It occurs when using the built-in avatar filters.
I opened this support case: JST-752404
Hm, I have not been able to recreate this.
I am also on a Mac, and using Chrome, and have Jira Admin permissions
Trudy, thank you for helping to investigate this. I heard back from support, it is a confirmed bug: JSWCLOUD-18882
We almost never assign parent tasks because the whole Team works on the parent, and they self-assign the subtasks so they can swarm on the story, so I didn't pick up on the fact that the issue does not occur if the parent has an assignee.
The workaround is this: if you are using a mouse and click it with the scroll button, it will open the issue in another tab.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.