Hi All,
I am writing a post function to add JIRA user through Rest api to cloud environment.
The user is not getting added. Will the rest api work in cloud environment?
Its bit urgent please van any one give the answer ?
Regards
Madhu
REST works fine on Cloud, so it must be something in your code. What are you doing and what is the error?
I am trying to create a user and the same code works for my jira server but when tried to do the same on cloud instance it fails with "internal server error" , I am using name,password,emailAddress,displayName , am i missing something
I don't know. What's the difference between Cloud and your server?
{"errorMessages":["Cannot add user. 'charlie1' does not exist"],"errors":{}} i am getting this error. I dont know how to proceed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.