Hi community!
In a Jira structure, I am trying to create a recursive formula that derives the RAG status in a way that displays it deriving it from the children in this way:
derivedDeliveryRAG
- If the issue has the deliveryRAG populated, then deliveryRAG
- If exists a child with deliveryRAG = Red, then Red
- If exists a child with deliveryRAG = Amber, then Amber
- If exists a child with deliveryRAG = Green, then Green
- If exists a child with deliveryRAG = Closed, then Closed
- ELSE, derivedDeliveryRAG(Children)
I started with this, but as you can imagine, I had some problems, so therefore my question here. Can someone help me out?
At the moment, I achieved part of it with this:
IF (deliveryRAG = "Closed"; deliveryRAG;
deliveryRAG = "Green"; deliveryRAG;
deliveryRAG = "Amber"; deliveryRAG;
deliveryRAG = "Red"; deliveryRAG;
MAX#children{deliveryRAG})
IF (deliveryRAG = "Closed"; deliveryRAG;
deliveryRAG = "Green"; deliveryRAG;
deliveryRAG = "Amber"; deliveryRAG;
deliveryRAG = "Red"; deliveryRAG;
MAX#children{deliveryRAG})