Hello team,
Essentially we want to configure someone's new account with this option.
However, it only gets this;
I have checked both profiles on Admin and they look the same, what am I missing?
Thanks in advance
Hi @Abelardo Contreras ,
first of all, at your project setting level, could you check thsi setting?
Do you have organization configured in your project?
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hello Fabio,
Thanks for your reply. That's the thing, I don't have those options
The other thing I am wondering, it is actually a configuration project thing or a user thing? As a few users can do it and others can not.
Again thanks for your time
Abel
the problem is that you are trying to setup that behaviour on a JIRA Software project and not on a JIRA Service Management project. Please check the project type in the project settings details.
This should explain your doubt.
Hey @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
Understood, did not realize that before. However, what would be the reason then that some users can share the ticket when is being created and others can not, considering they are both in the same team, in this case, Payment, Risk and Fraud. That is why I also mentioned before that it seems that is an issue regarding users as well, I have checked both profiles, the one that works and the one it does not work and they are identical, what else could I have been missing?
Thank you for your time
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.