Some of the users are able to see the delete button just next to restore in the page history while others do not.
Where to control this permission?
Hi @Olive Sun ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
You can refer the below URL which has steps for the same.
I hope the above info helps. Have a good day!
Thanks,
Srinath T
Thanks, @Srinatha Tondihal.
It seems like I do not have permission to access Look and Feel > Stylesheet.
Actually, I do not want to hide that option but want to figure out the current rule (who could delete page versions) right now in our Confluence instance.
If i grant a user in my space the permission to delete their own pages, does it also include the ability to delete page versions?
@Olive Sun , yes delete page will also give them delete the page history as well.
Thanks
This seems not to be the behavior we experiencing. I grant a user delete page permission but he still cannot see the delete action in page history.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.