Hi @Dhaval2017
You're using a Team-managed Project, which doesn't require the field Epic Link
To change the Epic of a Story you just need to...
Ste
Hey Stephen,
Thank you so much for your response, is there is any way to get that field as it helps me managing the epics quickly and efficiently as I am in the process of my backlog creation and there might be some changes coming out
Not in a Team-managed Project - but, what are you looking to achieve in terms of the Backlog?
For example...
Board...
Filtering...
Field View...
Let us know more about your need so we can help you achieve your objective
Hi @Ste Wright Once again thank you for providing that as an alternative but it doesn't solve the purpose, but I am not sure if this is because of the free plan that I am using as that option is available for my other project that is being run at the standard plan
I'm also in a Team Managed Project and was having an issue adding the Epic as I created new issues. I finally notice the Linked Issues area and can use that in place of the Epic Link field. I'd prefer access to Epic Link directly, but this works.
If you created an issue without an Epic linked you can click 'Add epic' in the issue branching view at the top of the Issue and choose that way. And of course there's drag and drop into Epics from Backlog view if you have that enabled, which is my fav for issues I've already created.
I'm not sure why Epic Link is missing and replaced with Epic/Theme for Team Managed projects. I'm also not sure why Epic/Theme doesn't mirror the linked Epics in the Issue details list. If someone can point me to a resource about how to tie those together so I don't duplicate Epic categorization I'd appreciate it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.