I created an initiative but how do I create child issues (epics) within it?
I am able to create an EPIC and then have it "relate" back to the parent but I prefer to have child issues inside my initiative.
Hello @ardian.krivca
Are you working with a Standard or Premium subscription for Jira Cloud? Are you work with Basic Roadmaps (native to Standard subscription) or Advanced Roadmaps (native to Premium subscription)?
to be honest I am not sure to both questions. I am not an admin, is there a way I can check?
When viewing an agile board for the project do you see a Roadmap option in the navigation pane on the left?
What steps did you take to create the Initiative issue?
I see roadmap, when I click on it, it says im being blocked by a jql filter.
I click create at the top then I get the popup menu. I then select "initiative".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.