Hello,
Beginning with the end in mind; it is in the end of an engagement with a customer that I hand over an export of all Jira stories from all sprints to a customer. Ideally, the customer uses the exported file (Excel) for training and to have some type of documentation of all work that has been completed.
I am looking for some direction or resources for Techs/Developers to reference when it comes to making comments within Jira stories. There is a special difficultly in keeping comments brief and the tendency to over explain to a point of possible confusion is a constant temptation and mistake that is made. For example, if a story I am assigned to work states that an email template be configured to meet such and such criteria and should display specified colors and images, how should I best go about commenting my updates and configurations so as to keep my work updates concise and useful with the goal in mind, which I mentioned earlier.
Any help in this regard is welcome and I apologize if I am unclear in my request but am happy to answer questions.