I want to create a Confluence page showing feature flagged issues and the flag name and statuses. I've integrated Jira and Launch Darkly which now displays in the issue details in the Releases section. But I'm not able to query from that field. Any ideas?
Hi @Amy Christianson
Please take a look at this JQL documentation article for how to do that with JQL, and then perhaps you can show the issue information on your page as an issue list: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-developer-status/
Kind regards,Bill
That helped! I now have a query that will return issues with feature flags. I can't figure out how to display that in a column list, but I could have one issue list of flagEnabled ~ "true" and one issue list of flagEnabled ~ "false".
Thanks!Amy
Hmmm...
As a query can find the condition but cannot display it as a field perhaps you could use an automation rule (triggered on the various DevOps triggers or a schedule) to add a label or component, and then report on that value. Use of other DevOps triggers (or another scheduled rule) could be used to update/remove the label or component.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.