Hey guys,
I am trying to customize a incident page that has the principal menu, and after that it has a sub menu, and after de submenu that shows some page to fill the main fields.
Is that possible ?
How can I create a sub menu?
Hi @Ricardo Cafalchio Filho
Can I clarify what you're referring to when you say the principal menu, the sub-menu, and pages after this?
A screenshot of your current request portal / request design would be beneficial here!
Ste
Hi Stephen, I am building this page, this is not finished yet.
But, it someting like submenus for this option.
From the main portal page you should have...
You can customise both of these lists
In both instances, you'll need to be a Project Admin.
Then, for Portal Groups...
For Request Forms...
Does this help understand what level of customisation is possible?
See more information on this page
Note: If this is a Team-managed Project, instructions might differ slightly. These help pages are a good starting point, but let us know if it is this Project type, and we'd be happy to advise further
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.